Other language

Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Day After

Mother Vita was trapped easily but it took us several hours to get the other mother, FaFa...  She was so smart!  Finally, we had no choice but taking Milky as the prey to trap her...  In the morning, FaFa was exhausted but still angry...



All the newspapers were tore into small pieces since last night...  You can image how frustrated and worried she was...


We thought everything was settled down...  All seven kittens were taken care of, the two mothers were caught and they would be taken to spay around noon time...

We were wrong...  Our maid told us that she found two kittens with grandmother in the backyard!  My goodness, we forgot that the grandmother got pregnant around the same time and now she brought her kittens to our place...







They were so frightened...  I picked up the yellow one but I let him go...  I found them very hungry and I took some baby cat food for them to eat...


They finished all...

Yet the mother (grandmother of our original seven kittens) was not very friendly...


When the volunteer Manda came to pick up Vita and FaFa, I told her the story.  She said I should catch the two kittens and should not let them go...  She even left me a cage just in case.

In the afternoon, PY, my friend came to visit my three kittens.  We brought them out to the backyard...


Suddenly, we found grandmother passing by...


We knew that the kittens should be around...  We brought my kittens in and PY helped me to catch the two new ones. We kept them in the cage Manda left for me...


They were so terrified...  The poor mother were crying and crying for her kittens...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment