Other language

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lost and Found

These kittens together with their mothers lived in our garage for a few days and suddenly they all left...

We don't know what's going on and we thought they left us forever...

On May 1, the management officer from our estate knocked the door with a box of kittens...  He asked if the kittens were ours.  I said 'no'.  He told me that he would send them to the the government office which would probably killed them...

I decided to keep them all to see what to do next...

At the same time, the two worried mothers were crying for their babies.

I opened the box and let one baby out to calm down the two mothers...




They recognized that this kitten was theirs...  I then led them go to the box and they checked each one of them to see if anyone was missed...



What a re-union...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment